Contec SP750 Infusion Pump
The product is a volumetric infusion pump, features in high safety, easy operation and long life. Flow control with high accuracy and comprehensive alarm measures ensure patient's safety and optimum therapeutic effect.
- Flow control with high accuracy ensures optimum therapeutic effect.
- Be compatible with most standard IV Sets.
- New IV set provided by user can be calibrated by suppliers, and infusion parameters can be input into the pump, which ensures accuracy.
- 3.5'' TFT-LCD.
- Operate with keys.
- Residual infusion time can be displayed during infusing.
- With reminder function for starting infusion.
- Alarm for occlusion, air bubble, door open and motor failure, etc.
- Threshold for air bubble and pressure alarm can be adjusted by medical personnel.
- Accompanying IV-set clamp prevents liquid flowing freely when the pump door opens accidentally.
- A.B.S——ANTI BOLUS system prevents instantaneous high-dose injection from the sudden obstruction disappearing.
- Stop infusing automatically during alarm(except for "NEAR END", "KVO", and "LOW BATTERY" alarms).
- Alarm volume can be adjusted.
- Power supply: AC/DC and built-in lithium battery.
- Compact aluminum enclosures and robust construction.
- USB port is convenient for technical personnel to update software..
- Infusion pump can be mounted on infusion pole in many directions by the versatile bracket.
- Infusion parameters can be saved after power off.