VS2000 Multi-Parameter Monitor with Capnography
- Easy to read 7 inch LCD Display
- Weighs only 2kg
- Accurate Nellcor SPO2 measurement in low perfusion states
- This unit offers a range of user-selectable parameters including NIBP, SpO2 (Nellcor), Pulse, EtCO2, Respiration, 5 Lead ECG and Temperature
- 120 hours of data storage
- Auto power off function for saving battery life
- Audible and visible alarms
- Long battery life
- Suitable for adult, paediatric and neonatal patients
- Reliable performance
- CE and ISO 13485 Certified
- Excellent results in reputable South African Emergency Services
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Please contact our sales department should you require items that you do not find on our site. Jump bags and
First Aid kits can be custom manufactured to meet your requirements.