Basket Stretcher – Plastic with Lifting Bridle
- Portable basket stretcher for moving, immobilizing, lifting and carrying adults in the pre-hospital care environment.
- Molded runners and 12 handholds making it easy to handle even over rough terrain.
- Supplied with a lifting bridal for helicopter and aero-medical operations
- Supplied with universal floatation attachments manufactured from non-rotting polypropylene material (2 piece system).
- Length: 215cm
- Width: 64cm
- Depth: 18cm
- Weight: 20Kg
- Maximum Load Capacity: 272Kg
A lifting bridle with storage pouch that meets FDA, CE and MD approval is included.
The basket stretcher is constructed out of high-density polyethylene shell, supported by permanently attached heavy duty aluminum frame.
Chemical, UV, rust and corrosion resistant.
Four quick-release patient restraint straps are 45mm nylon.
- Stretcher Floatation System:
- The Floatation system for the stretcher maintains the patient in nearly vertical position. It is designed so that patients in water can be loaded into the stretcher. Self-righting and will maintain the patient's head above the water even in rough seas.
The device carries a 2 year guarantee.